Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

What's Motivating Me

So as most of you know CBS reporter Ed Bradley recently passed away due to Leukemia. As a result there has been some attention on Leukemia, which is what I'm running to help cure and raising money for. Below is an article you can read for some more information on Leukemia.

More on Leukemia

Also please be sure to check out my links on the left where you can visit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's page, Team In Training's page, my team's page, my own personal fundraising page, and I've also included a fun link to Map My Run where you can map any run and it will tell you the distance you ran or will run and has additional features too that can tell you how many calories you burned, etc.

Well please check back frequently as I'll be trying to update this often.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?