Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

But The Sun Isn't Even Up

So I managed to yet again get up on Tuesday morning to make my morning run at 6 a.m. with 3 other members of our team. It was still dark out, which just seems wrong to me, and I was rather groggy but I made it.

We for some reason decided to take a route with more hills and well it was much more difficult for me this time but again I survived.

However, the blisters and knee troubles returned. My knee is ok after I run, but my feet are covered in blisters and are gross and now the blisters hurt.

Well tomorrow morning, Thursday, I'm supposed to get up and run a 9.5 mile trail run in the Pacific Palisades. I hope to make it but am not sure I'll be able to get up early enough. We'll see and I'll keep you updated.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?