Friday, January 05, 2007

 

Easing Back In

Well I went for my first run in about two weeks on Thursday night. I was a little worried to start running again since the last time I had run my knee was just killing me. But I figured since the marathon is only two months away it was time for me to get back in there and get to work. Well I'm happy to report that I did about a 6 mile run and came out with no knee pain. Now it isn't completely better as I could tell that had I kept running it would have started hurting but at least it seems better for now and I'm going longer distances before it starts hurting. Hopefully this means that my muscle in that leg is finally getting stronger and that everything I'm doing to make it better is working.

I think I'll still have to take it easy on Sunday's run but we'll see.

Well that's about it for now.

Happy New Year to you all!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?