Monday, February 19, 2007

 

Still Climbing That Hill

Ok so I my next two posts are rather delayed, but every time I try to post something on here my computer freezes and I lose all that I have written and get too annoyed to come back and try again.

Anyway, so two weeks ago we went out for our 16 mile run. Prior to this the longest I had run was 13 miles, so I was a little worried. However, the run turned out great! I was full of energy, running at a much quicker pace and just in great spirits the whole time. I came in just under three hours leaving me to believe I really could make the 5 1/2 hour cut off in the marathon. I decided it was probably due to my good nights rest and my new shoes I had just purchased the day before but had not yet run in.

While I was feeling great about the run I was saddened to find out my feet were covered in blisters upon taking my shoes off, thus telling me my new shoes that I was so excited about were too small and I'd have to go exchange them :(

My feet were gross but I felt great and I had run 16 miles! Next week, we up the antie to 20!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?